Sunday, June 17, 2007

Just Claying Around




Clay. That's what the menu selection has been for a couple of weeks now. I thought I would enter a few lines to let you know that all is well. I have a show/sale the 2nd weekend in July here in Ft. Worth. There will be about 35 artists and just as many styles of work. We have some very talented people in the Texas Pottery and Sculpture Guild (TPSG).

I would like for you to meet a new little critter called a "Smoochie". He will be stained green, 'cause he's a froggie. But his lips will be bright red: ready to give you a smooch. And doesn't he have the cutest little bum? I just couldn't resist a silly backside to match his front. (giggle)

Have a wonderful blessed day. I am going to clay to the sound of rain and view of grey, cloudy sky...One of my most fave kind of days. What was that? Yes, I know how strange I am. Thank you, for the compliment. ttfn (ta ta for now)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for visiting my blog; I hope you'll check back often! You're bound to get a sheepy fix in amongst the other commentary and photos. I took a quick look around both your blogs and enjoyed myself. My little sister is a born-and-bred Texan and proud of it. She's leaving the D.C. area in a couple weeks and moving home for awhile (Amarillo). Me, I like the cooler, greyer, wetter Oregon I live in....

In His love.

ShabbyInTheCity said...

What a cute little froggie! Even his bum is cute! There is a blogger named Smoochie Lips...