Sunday, February 18, 2007

We, Now, Resume Our Normal Broadcast

Hello again. Wow. What a tumultuous month and a half it's been. You ask "What? What happened?". Nothing, actually. All this drama played itself out in the 'Center Ring' of my mind.

I feel silly typing this, hopefully short, explanation of my absence. I battle depression and take Zoloft® daily to help me continue 'the dance'. I also take, most importantly, my relationship with Father God very seriously. I know that I know, that I know, that I am a priceless, precious daughter of the Most High, through my faith in Jesus. But sometimes the brain chemicals wage a major conflict on that knowledge. It's all I can do to rise at 4:45 am, Monday thru Friday, and just do the simple tasks of my daily life.

I repeat, I know that I am blessed. I even have "Daughter of the Most High Moments" during these mind game bouts. This is where I know Abba Father has placed, at the same time, me and the perched hawk or the hummingbird or the sun on prairie grass...you see where this is headed, don't you? I don't believe in coincidence, unless it's "when God works a miracle and decides to remain anonymous". So I feel a bit embarrassed about the "it's all about ME syndrome" I sometimes can't shake. With all that's going on in this world, I'm sure there would be a myriad of applicants to take on my 'battle', because it would be Paradise for them, when compared to their reality.

So, with this information now typed out loud, I can continue a pastime that really does bring me great joy and a sense of accomplishment. And thanks to the dear ones who publicly asked where are you and when are you going to blog again. Now, Ladies and Gentlemen, on with the show...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy I can sure relate to that! I am a former Zoloft user and now....well, now I get by without although I have many days where I just want to crawl under the covers and find the 'OFF' button to my brain.

Hang in there, and keep tight on His hand. He will never lead you astray.

Shaun said...

Hi Kate,
I will do just that. Sometimes I am like the women touching the hem of His garment. I believe, though sometimes, there are fiber imprints left on my palm because of the tightness of my grip. But then I know, without doubt, "Shaun" is engraved on His palm. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a "L'Chaim! Note" for me. Blessings to you.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. 'Bout gave up hope. Hope you are alright; I know where you are coming from, being bipolar and having sad. Winter about did a job on me this year.

Dana said...

Sweet lady, you do not know me. I have come across your blog via TLLT and this post has brought me several layers of emotions. Recognition, tears, joy and determination. I too battle depression and I am very grateful to have found this post. I am going to add you to my blog if you do not mind? You are a blessing in my day!