Sunday, April 08, 2007

A New Beginning and Happy Easter

As this is Easter, which is the paragon of all renewals, I thought it would be a fine time to introduce a new feature here. Jesus gave me my 'new' on July 16, 1983 and I have never been the same. I am blood blought, cleansed and forever adopted into the Kingdom of God. I know Whose I am and that makes me a Daughter of the Most High, adopted and never to be forsaken by the Father.

So I will be calling this new feature, "Daughter of The Most High Moments" or "DoTMHM". I hinted at these moments in my profile by calling them "Abba loves His daughter moments". This idea comes from Clare at Three Beautiful Things. She is kind enough to allow anyone to copy her idea: blogging three things, daily, which bring you pleasure. I don't know if I can do anything, everyday, on a blog. I shall attempt to convey the wonder I feel when I come across a thing, person, or event that causes me to pause. Prepared just for me, just for that moment and just so I would notice His "I--You-Daughter" whisper. So I will do my best to give you accounts of these moments, as they bless me deeply, and I would love to share Him with you.

And I want to wish each and every visitor a Blessed Easter. May His life shine for you and through you. Thanks for stopping by. (And wishing you ch♥colate)

No comments: