Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Pic of Yesterday's Blog Subject


This is my sweeters, Cardigan. She was with me from December 17, 1987 to June 3, 2003. And on the morning of June 3, I was there when Dr. Paul ended the pain caused by her failing body. It's my opinion that, if they accompany you in life, you need to be there with them in their last few minutes. I know that, through my Faith in Jesus' life, death and resurrection, I am assured of Heaven. I hope that Cardigan and my other babies will meet me there. I can't say for certain, but neither can anyone else this side of Heaven's Gate. So I think I'll consider I Cor 2:9, "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.", until I get there. Pooh, you'll always be my rootin'-tootin'-snortin'-pig-dog. Good girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's sad. I feel for you, a dog can be a very loyal companion and when we have to see them go it is very painful. I feel your pain and loss.
Restore cloudy, yellow headlight lenses to new and save big money over replacements New Lite headlight restoration and cleaning kit at mdwholesale.com!

Anonymous said...

I read your comment on Farmgirl Fare. I'm with you! If I do end up in heaven, I fully expect all my pets to be there with me!